Are you moving your office?
Do you want to keep your numbers?
Is your system contract due for renewal?
Do you want to offer home-working?
Do you want to reduce business costs?
The benefits of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) make it the ideal telephone system solution for your business:
- VoIP systems give your business high-tech’ features, at low on-going costs.
- VoIP integrates with company IT processes to make them work better for your business.
- VoIP provides better reliability than ‘traditional’ digital & ISDN-systems due to the many different ways calls can get to and from the public telephone & mobile networks.
- VoIP offers more ways to connect you with your customers while in and out of your office, via; analogue, ISDN, Internet, Skype and mobile services – and integration with smartphones.
- VoIP gives low cost of ownership and swift Return On Investment, thereby protecting your business.
- VoIP makes it easy to move, change, expand or shrink your system, with no hardware changes required at the server – making it fast, easy and cheap to re-structure your business.
- Calls between home and branch-offices within a multi-site business are free – reducing your internal call costs to zero!
- VoIP allows you to use phone numbers having any UK area code – so you can present your business to its target markets, no matter where you are based.
- VoIP IP-PBX’s will connect legacy analogue and digital lines, as well as SIP Trunk services from multiple TISP’s – making it possible to get the best tariffs and true Least Cost Routing.
- VoIP enables you to take phone numbers and area codes with you when you move! No more hassles [or costs!] about not being able to move your numbers, having to divert your calls and needing to mail-drop all of your customers!
- VoIP offers dramatic reductions in line charges and call tariffs, through use of SIP trunks, Internet and mobile gateways.
- VoIP gives your staff valuable tools to make it easier to keep in touch with customers, suppliers and partners.
- VoIP provides unparalleled Disaster Recovery features, enabling you to restore your business comm’s very quickly in the event that natural, or unnatural disasters, force you to relocate.