Premium telephone features you can afford
Foxhall Solutions is a ‘3CX Certified’ partner – accredited to plan, deploy & support the globally distributed and highly acclaimed 3CX IP-PBX system in the United Kingdom. An IP-PBX is a Private Branch eXchange (telephone system), which uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to connect its subscribers. Foxhall has the partners, skills and experience to do all that’s involved in setting up or transferring lines and numbers associated with your new phone system, without you needing to spend time queued waiting to talk to your current telecom’s service provider.
Foxhall lets your business communications extend beyond the walls of your office building, making it easy and inexpensive to keep in touch with your staff, suppliers and customers, no matter where they are based and how mobile all are. The flexibility of 3CX makes it the telephone system of choice for the company that wants to be able to adapt swiftly, easily & cost-effectively, to today’s changing business and market conditions.
This platform includes many standard features and facilities, that you would need to add-on to other systems as proprietary or 3rd-party hardware or software solutions. Some examples of this are; IVR, enhanced voice-mail, call recording, call reporting, and CRM integration with Microsoft Outlook contacts. A full list of features is available here …
3CX Offers numerous benefits to businesses:
- Installation of a new phone system may be carried out alongside your existing system, so there are no interruptions to your business.
- Management tools allow call-flow to be designed to meet business needs – both inside and outside of business hours.
- It’s less expensive to purchase and change 3CX, than a proprietary digital or analogue phone system (PABX).
- 3CX improves productivity with integrated & easy-to-use tools – making it possible for your customers to keep in touch no matter where you are.
- Phones use your existing cabled (or wireless) computer network, making moves & changes cheap, quick and easy!
- Many existing PBX add-on’s (e.g. Door Access control), can be integrated using Gateways & Terminal Adapters.
- Simple installation of remote extensions makes it cheap and easy to set up home-working and branch offices. Inter-office calls are then free!
- Staff may choose an easy to use desk-phone, and/or a software phone app’ on their PC or laptop.
- 3CX app’s for iPhone and Android turn mobiles into wireless WiFi extensions.
- Companies can receive & make calls via fixed & mobile telephone networks using VoIP Gateways. 3CX will automatically choose the lowest cost call route.
- Businesses can reduce line and call costs significantly, using SIP trunks, VoIP providers and/or Skype gateways – coupled with highly competitive Least-Cost-Routing.
- Multi-party conference facilities make it easy to set up ad-hoc meetings, avoiding travel costs and delays.
- Call recording and call Reporting packages are standard, so we can provide valuable feedback to improve the way you work with your customers.
- 3CX’s network architecture enables fast & easy Moves, Additions, Deletions & Changes for flexibility in your business.
- 3CX integrates with and adds a lot of value to Microsoft Outlook and other Customer Relationship Management [CRM] products.
- 3CX has an professional Call Centre edition to provide the facilities required to run an in- or out-bound call centre of any size.
- 3CX has an optional Hospitality module, to provide the facilities for management of Hotel guests and staff.
Contact Foxhall Solutions for a free consultation to find out how 3CX can reduce your costs and change your business …